Add a circuit allows easy installation of additional circuits without cutting or splicing.
Turn one fuse slot into two while providing protection for both circuits. Maintains new car warranty.
From the manufacture: adding a circuit, always use a circuit protection device with a fuse holder or fuse block whenever adding additional circuits to ensure optimal safety.
The fastest, easiest option for installers who need to add a circuit for application such as electronic components, is a Circuit Tap Dual Fuse Holder.
Designed to facilitate installation of fuses.
The Circuit Tap Dual Fuse Holder adapts the fuse block to the installers needs, quickly turning one slot in the fuse block into two.
This provides a safe, economical alternative to splicing or fuse taps.
best used for a easy and fast installs.
CARS - TRUCKS - RV'S - TRAILERS - BUSES - MOTORCYCLES - ATV'S - FLEET -TAXI -AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES
- Use with MINI ATM fuses up to 30 AMP each slot!
- Turns one fuse slot into two!
- Plugs into occupied or vacant energized fuse block slot.
- Provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.
- 16-gauge red wire lead for new circuit is 5 inches long; includes insulated crimp-type coupler butt connector.
- 5 AMP Fuse included!
USE OUR DUAL FUSE TAP TO POWER TO CAR ACCESSORIES:
Good for wiring power to these items
-Car Black box
-Car locators (theft recovery systems)
-Engine block heaters
-Cell phone charger