These fit the new ATL MICRO3 Fuses are used in newer vehicles and any place where space is limited.
Allows quick and easy installation of additional 12V/24V accessories without the need for splicing.
Plugs into an existing fuse holder. Protects original circuit and provides a wire lead for the new circuit.
For use with ATL MICRO3 blade fuses.
ATL MICRO3 Fuse Tap-Plug solves the problem of tapping into some vehicle's fuse boxes. Now you can plug directly into the fuse box and while keeping the circuit you tap into safe.
Best used for a easy and fast installs.
Includes 5A Fuse!
GREAT FOR CARS - TRUCKS - RV'S - TRAILERS - BUSES - MOTORCYCLES - ATV'S - FLEET -TAXI -AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES
- Use with ATR/APT MICRO2 fuses up to 20 AMP each slot!
- Turns one fuse slot into two!
- Plugs into occupied or vacant energized fuse block slot.
- Provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.
- 16-gauge red wire lead for new circuit is 5 inches long; includes insulated crimp-type coupler butt connector.
- 5 AMP Fuse included!
USE OUR FUSE TAP TO POWER TO CAR ACCESSORIES:
Good for wiring power to these items
-Car Black box
-Car locators (theft recovery systems)
-Engine block heaters
-Cell phone charger
Write Your Own Review